HEXpert for Windows
Rated 4 Stars by Ziff-Davis
HEXpert for Windows was a finalist in the Programming
for the 1996 Ziff-Davis Shareware Awards!
And it's been improving ever since.
HEXpert for Windows 4.0 is Released!
HEXpert is a versatile tool that:
Very useful tool if you do any work with data files! Give it a try!
- allows you to view and edit in hex, octal, binary, decimal, ASCII, and
- supports OEM or ANSI fonts.
- does block fills and deletes.
- includes simultaneous display of 8 different numeric formats: signed and
unsigned integers and floating point.
- allows editing, searching, or replacing of data in any format.
- can insert and delete data.
- can print the hex, octal, binary, or decimal dump.
- highlight blocks, cut, copy, paste to/from clipboard.
- variable screen width.
- line numbering.
- all options saved and restored between sessions.
- 16 and 32 bit versions included.
- 32 bit version handles long filenames.
- much more!
Download the latest version:
HEXpert for Windows Release
4.0 Build 02 (166K)
I welcome any questions, suggestions for improvement, or comments on HEXpert
Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org